The AISC has approved a review of the Strata Community Management qualifications. This review will focus on the relevance and demand for qualifications in this sector and will consider the following:
- updating and improving CPP40516 Certificate IV in Strata Community Management
- regulatory changes (both to licensing for strata managers and related legislative change for the built environment)
- growing demand for skilled strata managers to meet the needs of increasing urban density and residential property development resulting in burgeoning numbers of strata schemes requiring management
- deletion of CPP30416 Certificate III in Strata Community Management (as directed by the AISC)
- further industry consultation on the deletion of CPP50316 Diploma in Strata Community Management (as directed by the AISC)
Stakeholder feedback is sought, in particular around how the Certificate IV in Strata Community Management can be improved and modernised to suit current industry requirements. Further information is available at the project page on the Artibus Innovation website.