Technical Advisory Group nominations now open
Further to a webinar which outlined the project and received preliminary feedback, the Property Services Industry Reference Committee (IRC) is calling for suitably qualified industry stakeholders to nominate for a position on a Technical Advisory Group (TAG). The TAG will provide guidance on the project; technical advice; stakeholder outreach and recommendations for IRC consideration. The following qualifications are to be reviewed.
- CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning
- CPP30316 Certificate III in Cleaning Operations
- CPP40416 Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
Please nominate here by answering these questions:
- Outline your experience and expertise in the cleaning industry
- Outline why you are interested in training and the review of the cleaning qualifications
- Outline your capacity to represent the interests of, and liaise with, stakeholders in the cleaning industry.
Nominations close at COB Friday 9th October.