Artibus Innovation provides its stakeholders with an avenue to provide feedback and register complaints which cover issues relating to:
- Artibus Innovation’s performance as an SSO in supporting its allocated Industry Reference Committees.
- Activities being undertaken by Artibus Innovation’s allocated Industry Reference Committees.
- The content of published Training Packages and associated materials.
on Training Package projects can be provided to the Project Contact person for each individual project on the National Projects tab on our website.
A stakeholder may register a complaint as follows:
- by email to email@example.com
- by mail to Artibus Innovation, PO Box 547, North Hobart, TAS 7002.
If your complaint is about our operations as a Skills Service Organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A complaint should include the following information:
- name of complainant (first name and last name)
- complainant’s organisation name
- contact details (email, address, and contact phone number)
- nature of the complaint
- details of any relevant conversations or communications the complainant may have had with Artibus Innovation personnel
- copies of any documentation which supports the complaint.
When we receive a complaint:
- we will acknowledge receipt of a complaint within five (5) business days.
- We will review the complaint and determine if any additional information or documentation may be required.
- If the complaint is regarding a matter outside of our control1, we will refer it to the appropriate authority.
- We will investigate complaints objectively and impartially.
- We will endeavour to respond within twenty (20) business days.
- We will respond to the complainant with our findings.
- We will take appropriate action.
- We will record all complaints, findings and outcome on a Complaints Register.
A copy of the Artibus Innovation Complaints Policy can be provided upon request.
Note 1: Complaints regarding the training package development process that is external to Artibus Innovation’s operations (including complaints regarding decisions of the AISC and in relation to published Training Packages and associated materials) will be forwarded directly to the AISC Secretariat at email@example.com.